The Enrolment at Riga Distance Education Secondary School is in Progress!
Riga Distance Education Secondary School is a private educational establishment. It offers and ensures an opportunity to obtain elementary and general secondary education by anyone, who for some reasons cannot accept or use the conventional form of studies. Precisely — it is appropriate also for the adults, who due to their work, family responsibilities or other reasons had not have an opportunity to obtain the general education.
You should be psychologically ready for the independent acquisition of curricula, you should have a desire to perfect yourself and determination to progress the development of your personality and career.
In order to enroll at Riga Distance Education Secondary School in any of the months of the study-year, you should submit the reference from your previous school or the extract of school results on your achievements in all the school subjects, including the themes you have acquired and grades received.
We encourage you to start studies at Riga Distance Education Secondary School, and you will see, how convenient and clear is the way of acquisition the secondary education without stress and haste!
Terms of Enrolment:
• In Grade 7-9 the applicants are enrolled on the basis of prior School-Report of Grade or Record certificate.
• In Grade 10 the applicants are enrolled, when they have completed their basic education level (there should a certificate and an extract of school results).
• In Grade 11 the applicants are enrolled on the basis of the Certificate of Basic Education and the School-Report of Grade 10 (where there is a record that the student has been promoted to Grade 11, the number of the order issued by the principal of the educational establishment, the seal of the educational establishment) or the certificate on the completion of studies at a vocational secondary school/vocational school (the applicant should have the reference on the number of classes, corresponding to the programme);
• In Grade12 the applicants are enrolled (see the information on the enrollment in Grade 11).
The Requirements Regarding the Preliminary Education
The compulsory requirements for the enrolment of students at an educational establishment of general education are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
If you wish to enter grades 11 or 12, the assessments received in the previous educational establishments will taken into account.
When evaluating the previously obtained assessments, the principal of the educational establishment relates them to the level of the respective grade.
On the basis of the regulations of the school, there is the payment is determined — separately for each of the subjects the student lacks.
When Entering the Secondary School, You Should Submit:
• Application (you fill out a form at the school).
• Original documents of preliminary education.
• Copy of the passport (you present the original; if you do not have the passport, you should present your birth certificate);
• If you are an under-age person, submit the copy of your birth certificate (you present the original).
• The document about the change of your surname (if you have changed your surname).
• 1 photo (3x4 cm);
• Medical reference (Nr. 086/u).
Payment for the processing of your application — 30.00 EUR